Director of Channel Partnerships
Are you a dynamic professional with a knack for building strategic partnerships and expanding market reach? We're seeking a results-driven Director of Channel Partnerships to lead the expansion of our reseller network. Your mission is to identify and engage reseller partners who will be instrumental in helping Troverlo penetrate both new and existing markets. Leveraging your extensive network and industry contacts, you will be responsible for identifying potential partners, negotiating contracts, providing training and support, maintaining and growing reseller relationships, and driving revenue growth. Troverlo operates as a tightly knit team, so you'll work closely with our marketing and product departments to ensure alignment and share feedback from our partners.
Troverlo is a cutting-edge technology growth company specializing in global connectionless location tracking and data collection. Our versatile technology can be seamlessly deployed through background software on assets, integrated with Wi-Fi chips, or as standalone add-on asset tags.
As a Director of Channel Partnerships, you will be responsible for:
- Channel Strategy: Provide a strategic and executable plan to generate the most effective partnerships for aggressive growth, including key partnership targets, and positioning of Troverlo and its services for efficient sales through resellers.
- Networking and Lead Generation: Leverage your existing network and create new contacts to generate high-quality partnerships and successfully close deals.
- Identifying and Engaging Partners: Proactively identify and engage potential resell partners who will be crucial in expanding Troverlo's presence in both new and established markets.
- Contract Negotiation: Lead negotiations to secure agreements with reseller partners and ensure alignment with Troverlo's goals and objectives.
- Training and Support: Provide comprehensive training and ongoing support to reseller partners enabling them to effectively market and sell Troverlo solutions.
- Driving Revenue Growth: Collaborate closely with partners to drive revenue growth and build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Alignment and Feedback: Work in close collaboration with Troverlo's marketing and product teams to ensure alignment and effectively relay partner feedback for continuous improvement.
Our ideal Director of Channel Partnerships is someone who possesses:
- Channel Sales Expertise: A proven track record of successful channel sales, preferably within the IT or IoT industry.
- Results-Oriented Approach: Demonstrated ability to consistently generate leads and close deals through partner networks.
- Strong Communication and Relationship-Building Skills: Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-Motivation and Collaboration: A self-motivated, results-oriented, and collaborative mindset that thrives in a dynamic high growth environment.
Location: Remote in the US
Why Join Troverlo?
Working at Troverlo offers you a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting growth company with boundless potential. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Limitless Opportunities: Enjoy a tremendous company outlook with endless possibilities for your career.
- Empowering Culture: Become part of a culture that empowers you to make a real impact, learn, grow, and genuinely enjoy your work and your outstanding teammates.
- Flexible Work Environment: Benefit from a flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Meaningful Impact and Compensation: Take part in the future of Troverlo by serving a huge role in revenue growth with meaningful compensation aligned with company growth.
- Open Time-Off Policy: Enjoy the flexibility of an open time-off policy that puts you in control.
If you're excited about joining a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the asset tracking and data collection industry, we encourage you to apply today! Join us in shaping the future of asset tracking.
Troverlo is committed to building inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply. Troverlo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.