Director of Enterprise Sales
Are you an experienced Sales Guru or Account Executive in the Enterprise space with a passion for IT and IoT solutions? Do you have a proven track record of selling to C-level executives of large enterprises? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Troverlo!
We're searching for someone that excels in establishing relationships and selling into CIOs, CISOs, and other key leadership positions of large enterprises. As Director of Enterprise Sales at Troverlo, you will be responsible for generating leads, driving sales, and closing deals with IT leaders of large enterprises. You will leverage your existing connections in the IT sector and establish new relationships with Enterprise executives who are looking for innovative ways to optimize their IT ecosystems. You will understand their pain points and challenges, and present Troverlo as the best solution for their needs. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, and ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Troverlo is a cutting-edge technology growth company specializing in global connectionless location tracking and data collection. Our versatile technology can be seamlessly deployed through background software on assets, integrated with Wi-Fi chips, or as standalone add-on asset tags.
As Director of Enterprise Sales at Troverlo, you'll play a pivotal role in the organization, responsible for:
- Market Strategy: Provide a strategic and executable plan to generate the most effective sales opportunities, including key targets for sales outreach, and help position Troverlo and its services for optimal sales growth within the Enterprise Market.
- Lead Generation: Capitalize on your expansive network and industry connections to generate high-quality leads and successfully seal deals with enterprise customers.
- Prospecting and Engagement: Proactively identify and engage potential enterprise customers who will benefit from our solutions.
- Contract Negotiation: Lead negotiations to secure key customers while ensuring their alignment with Troverlo's objectives.
- Driving Revenue Growth: Aggressively pursue revenue growth and foster enduring relationships with enterprise clients.
- Alignment and Feedback: Collaborate closely with Troverlo's marketing and product teams to ensure alignment and provide valuable customer feedback for ongoing enhancements.
Our ideal Director of Enterprise Sales is someone who embodies the following:
- Enterprise Sales Proficiency: A solid track record of successful enterprise sales, preferably within the IT or IoT sector.
- Extensive Network: An established and influential network of C-level contacts within the IT sector.
- Results-Oriented Approach: Demonstrated ability to consistently generate leads and close deals through industry networks.
- Exceptional Communication and Relationship-Building Skills: Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-Driven and Collaborative Mindset: A self-motivated, results-oriented, and collaborative approach that thrives in a dynamic high growth environment.
Location: Remote in the US
Why Join Troverlo?
Working at Troverlo offers you a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting growth company with boundless potential. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Limitless Opportunities: Enjoy a tremendous company outlook with endless possibilities for your career.
- Empowering Culture: Become part of a culture that empowers you to make a real impact, learn, grow, and genuinely enjoy your work and your outstanding teammates.
- Flexible Work Environment: Benefit from a flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Meaningful Impact and Compensation: Take part in the future of Troverlo by serving a huge role in revenue growth with meaningful compensation aligned with company growth.
- Open Time-Off Policy: Enjoy the flexibility of an open time-off policy that puts you in control.
If you're excited about joining a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the asset tracking and data collection industry, we encourage you to apply today! Join us in shaping the future of asset tracking.
Troverlo is committed to building inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply. Troverlo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.